If you have any concerns regarding any retune or update, please do not hesitate to ring our Customer Care Team on 01737 647300
2012 National Freeview TV Guide Updates
These updates created extra capacity for new Freeview services making the guide easier to navigate, as a result of this some channel numbers changed.
Check to see if your Freeview digital boxes and televisions, including BTVision, TopUp TV and YouView models, have made the changes, if so no further action is needed. If not, you need retune as normal. You will not lose channels if you do not re-tune. (The Ulster region received these updates after Digital Switchover was completed in that regionon the 17th October)
The following channels moved to a new positions on the TV Guide:
- The four Manchester multiplex channels from LCNs 56-59 to LCNs 51–54 (Two additional Manchester services may launch, details will be confirmed closer to the time)
- Marketplace from LCN 61 to 50
- Adult genre will start from LCN 171 to 198
- BBC One HD from 50 to 101
- BBC HD from 54 to 102
- ITV1 HD from 51 to 103
- Channel 4 HD from 52 to 104
- S4C Clirlun from 53 to 105
Previous 2012 Updates
- Dave and Yesterday swap over to 12 & 19
- Really and Gold (subscription) swap over to be 17 & 20
- The Food Network moves to 48 (from 49)
- The Jewellery channel moves to 49 (from 60)
- Local TV services are reserved 8 (England, Northern Ireland) & 45 (Wales, Scotland)
- RTE1, RTE2 and TG4 are reserved 51, 52 & 53 - These start on a special "mini multiplex" for Northern Ireland on Wednesday 24th October 2012.
- Argos TV starts on 55
- Text services move to 200-224: 200 BBC Red Button; 201 Teletext Holidays; 202 Rabbit; 203 Gay Rabbit; 204 1-2-1 Dating; 205 Mail Travel; 206 Sky Text.
- MHEG services move to 225-299: 225 VISION; 226 CCTV; 227 Sports Tonight; 228 Connect 1; 229 Connect 2; 230 Connect 3; 231 Racing TV; 232 The Space.